15 Friendly Gestures That Create Good Karma
by Andrea Schulman
When we create good karma in our lives today, we create more happiness and fulfillment for our futures tomorrow.
Karma is a universal law that affects everyone, all of the time. It is the consequence of our actions. Karma brings back to us what we are putting out into the universe, be it love, hate, humor, sadness, stress, excitement or anything else we chose to project.
Like the ripples in a pond that radiate out from a pebble dropping into the water, karma pulses out after each of our actions and choices, and it affects the future unfolding in front of us.
Offering kindness to others is a wonderful way to bring happiness to others, and it is also a way to create good karma in our own lives. When we put kindness and love out into the world, the after-effects of these choices bring more kindness and love into tomorrow’s reality. For this reason, offering a friendly gesture to another person is an action that is always worth the effort!
Here are 15 friendly gestures that create good karma.
How many of these actions are a part of your daily routine?
1. Smile at people throughout the day.
2. Be patient with others.
3. Give a hug to someone you care about.
4. Pat someone on the back.
5. Offer a handshake.
6. Open a door for someone else.
7. Let a car in ahead of you while in traffic.
8. Use the words “please” and “thank you” habitually.
9. Share your knowledge and skills with others.
10. Be interested in what others have to say (ask questions, listen, etc).
11. Own up to any mistakes you make, and offer genuine apologies.
12. Give compliments freely.
13. Stick up for someone who’s being made fun of or treated poorly.
14. Forgive people for their mistakes.
15. Focus on the good in others.
Which of these friendly gestures do you use the most in your day-to-day life? Are there any other friendly gestures you would recommend for building good karma? Please comment below and let me know!
Do You See Repeating Numbers Over And Over? THIS Is What It Means..
About the Author
My name is Andrea Schulman, I am a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ I teach people about the Law of Attraction and the power of positive thinking . Check out my member website to learn how to create your reality with your thoughts. This article was republished with the author's explicit written permission.