6 Ways to Cleanse Your Space of Negative Energy
by Sabrina Reber
Everything is energy. Good moods, bad moods, addictions, viruses, words, thoughts and feelings all create energy.
As we live in our homes, a build up of energy occurs depending on the way we choose to live our lives. If we want a high vibrational home we need spend time doing things that are high vibrational - like meditation, listening to high vibrational music, choosing to bring joy into our mundane activities like cleaning, cooking, accountant work, yard work etc.... AND interacting with our relationships in a Loving, Grounded, Compassionate, Peaceful manner.
However, no ones home is always high vibrational. We have bills to pay, emotions to deal with, difficult relationships, illnesses, low vibrational guest etc.....and did I mention teenagers??? Not to mention that EVERYONE in our life - are our soul mates. We are each participating in each others soul evolutions and sometimes we create negative situations to learn from so we can advance our souls.
Cleansing the energy in our home is just as important, if not more important, as normal house cleaning and organization. Cleansing your space energetically should be done at least once a week if not more and especially if you have just moved into a new space, if someone has been sick or if there has been some sort of emotional upset where negative energy has been created.
1. White Sage Smudge Sticks or Palo Santo Wood are used for protection and purification. They are great for clearing out negative energy and emotion from our homes, work spaces and our energy fields:
Aura: Start at the bottom of your feet and move up the body all the way to the top of the head. Make sure the smoke penetrates the entire aura. Open a window so the smoke can escort the stagnant energy out into the sun to be transmuted. State this mantra while you are cleasning your energy field.
" I command all negative energy to leave my space and Divine Love and Grace to be put in its place."
Home or Work Space: Open windows to escort the stagnant energy out into the sun to be transmuted. Begin around the perimeter of your room, starting at the floor and move up to the ceiling. Circle around the room until you reach the center of the room while you state this mantra: "I command all negative energy to leave this space with Divine Love and Grace to be put in its place." Make sure you cleanse closets and open any cabinet doors....negative energy loves to hide in the chaos of our clutter. Keep your home neat and tidy.
2. Incense: Sandalwood, Jasmine, Sunflower, Joop, High John and Rose are used for purification and protection. I light these on a daily basis. They also raise the vibration of our energy fields.
3. Bells, Chimes, Singing Bowls: Start at the back of your house and ring a bell or play your bowl as you move through your entire space, including closets and corners etc.....the vibrations break up stagnant energy. You can also clap your hands. Command the negative energy to leave.
4. High Vibrational CD's: CD's repeating the mantra OM over and over are great house clearing tools. Also any spiritual music that uses singing bowls, bells, tibetan monk instruments, mantras, etc......
5. House Clearing Room Sprays: You can purchase these online or make your own. They need to be made with essential oils not synthetic fragrances. Essential oils carry a specific vibration from the specific flower and a lot of the room sprays made also have crystal essences in them. Rose is the highest vibrating flower but lavender, frankincense, patchouli and myrrh also work great!
6. Visualization and Invocation: Enter into a mediative state focusing on your God Self, above your head. Invoke the Creator of All That Is, asking for the Creator to surround you with your Highest White Christ Consciousness Light Guides and Angels and Archangel Michael and that you be shielded by the white Christ light.
Command for all negative energies, entities, emotions, thought forms, illnesses & viruses to be sent to Gods light to be transmuted into Love. Visualize God removing the roof of your house attaching a column of White light to the top of your entire house that leads all the way up to the Creators dimension. See this light fill your house and visualize all negative energies being sucked up by this light returning to God. Give Thanks. - Sabrina
Which Of The 4 Elements Is Lacking In Your Life: Earth, Water, Air, Or Fire?
Leo - 2017 Horoscope
About the Author
Sabrina Reber resides in Destin Florida with her husband Todd and her two children - Alexandrea and Savannah. Sabrina is an artist, author of a soul ascension manual called “Raise Your Vibration”, ordained minister in the Lively Stones Healing Ministry, a vibrational energy healer and a spiritual activist on the “How To Raise Your Vibration” Facebook page where she helps people from all over the world heal so they can return to their truth and live a more joyful, compassionate, loving and spiritually abundant life for themselves and the people they interact with. raiseyourvibration.com Articles written by Sabrina Reber were published on Awakening People with the author's explicit written permission.