The Amazing Health Benefits of Eating 2 Bananas Per Day
by Sun Gazing
That’s part of the reason why eating 2 bananas a day can help to keep the doctor away. The best thing about them is that they’re easy to find and extremely affordable, any grocery store sells them for less than a dollar a pound.
In the United States bananas are the top most consumed fruit, Americans eat more of them every year than apples and oranges combined. The following benefits are a few of the main health boosts that bananas can give you.
1) Heartburn - Bananas are nature’s anti-acid and can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux. Eating just one banana can immediately bring soothing relief and lessen your heartburn symptoms.
2) Blood Pressure - Bananas help to lower blood pressure and protect against stroke or heart attack because they are low in sodium and high in potassium, making them a heart healthy food.
3) Energy - Eating a banana or two before a workout gives you enough energy to last an hour or more. The low glycemic carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals all support your body increase endurance, while potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
4) Anemia - They can help those with anemia by providing much needed dietary iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production and strengthens the blood supply.
5) Ulcers - When you suffer from stomach ulcers many foods are off limits, but bananas can be eaten without having to worry about whether or not they’ll cause pain. That’s because their smooth, soft, mushy texture coats the stomach lining and protects it against corrosive acids and irritation.
6) Depression - They can help overcome depression because they have high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that makes people relax, feel happy, and improves mood. Thus, bananas can help people feel better and beat depression.
7) Constipation - If you are clogged up, eat a few bananas. They have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation.
8) Nerves or PMS - When you’re feeling moody and stressed, eat a banana. They help to regulate blood sugar and are rich in B vitamins, which naturally calm the nervous system and make people relax, resulting in an overall improved mood.
9) Temperature Control - Eating a banana on a hot day can cool you off by lowering your body temperature. The same is true for it you have a fever.
There are lots of additional benefits beyond those mentioned above that eating a daily banana or two can give you. Toss a few in your bag and snack on them throughout the day to stave off food cravings or hunger and to keep yourself in a good mood. Your mind, body, and the people around you will all be better off if you have them on hand, so spread the health, and enjoy!
We would love to hear from you! Please comment below!
The Sun Gazing Community was born out of a growing awareness that suffering is an optional state of being. Through our postings, we have sought to encourage all those seeking spiritual progress in their daily journey.We don’t profess to have all the answers. The wisdom of the great thinkers and seekers we have offered on Sun Gazing has illuminated pathways through which we can together continue to challenge and change patterns of thought, speech and behavior that impede our happiness. In so doing, we hope to become more useful members of a world so hungry for meaningful contact. Joy is there for the taking. In creating this website we hope to broaden the scope of what we have begun. Through mutual sharing, together we can continue on this path, working to change hate into love, judgement into tolerance, self-hate into self-respect, despair into hope, and isolation and loneliness into community. Follow Sun Gazing on Facebook. Artlces were published on Awakening People with explicit written permission.
Advice From A Psychic on How To Get The Most Out of Your Psychic Reading
6 Strategies for Dealing with Toxic People
Who's the Emotional Vampire in Your Life?
The Highly Sensitive Indigo Child