8 Feng Shui Tips That Bring In Abundance
By Laurie Barraco
Feng Shui is a Chinese system of harmonizing the environment by balancing the elements to create a specific ambiance, clear negative energy, and or bring in positive energy. These 8 Feng Shui tips can help you not only bring in waves of prosperity, but they will keep your abundance flowing and growing.
8 Feng Shui Prosperity Tips
1. On a small piece of paper, write the number 8. Place the paper in your wallet. An 8 is also the infinity sign, and when you place the infinity sign in your wallet, you create a flow that goes from you to you. Whatever money goes out will come back to you.
2. Place a citrine crystal in the money corner of your room, home or business. The money corner is the furthest corner to the left in your room, home, or business.
3. Repair any leaky faucets in your space. The leak can represent money leaking from your wallet or bank account.
4. Get rid of the clutter. Clutter creates stagnancy in your space and prevents the flow of abundance from moving into your space.
5. Add a live plant to any room in your space. The living plant represents a growing and thriving environment.
6. Bring a water foundation into your abundance corner. This constant movement of the water keeps the energy flowing and moving.
7. Place a money frog by your front door facing in or in the wealth corner of your dwelling.
8. Purchase 3 goldfish, 2 orange fish, and one black fish. The orange fish bring wealth to you, and the black one absorbs negativity that may prevent you from being abundant.
These Feng Shui tips are meant to help you recognize and shift the energy in your environment. Give them each a try one at a time to see which method works best for you. It's also a good idea to switch up the energy in your space on a regular basis.