How Would You Answer These 20 Spiritual Questions?
Spirituality has no rules, no leader, no central guidance book or organization, but intuitively millions of us worldwide are aware of the spiritual template.
How would you answer these 20 spiritual questions?
Please feel free to replace "God" with whatever word you feel comfortable with.
1. How do you define God?
2. What is a soul?
3. Is the human body designed to heal itself from any illness?
4. Why do you exist?
5. Can prayer change an outcome?
6. Do all religions based in LOVE lead to the same God?
7. What are you grateful for?
8. Do you look at others and see God?
9. Why do bad things happen to good people?
10. Do you create your reality with your thoughts?
11. Define unconditional love?
12. Does what you do each moment contribute to universal consciousness?
13. Is your soul eternal?
14. Do you believe in reincarnation?
15. Is it possible to communicate with loved ones that have passed on?
16. Is the ultimate outcome assured?
17. What happens when you die?
18. Is God a judging and punishing God?
19. Do synchronicities serve a purpose?
20. Is war ever justifiable?