The 20 Best Wayne Dyer Quotes
7. The part of you that is real, that is authentic, was never born and never dies. IT IS INFINITE. See yourself as an infinite being.
8. Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
9. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.
14. The more you see yourself as what you'd like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you'll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.
15. If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.
16. We are not human beings in search of a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings emersed in a human experience.
17. When you're at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.
18. Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
19. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
20. All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
Unique Free Thinking Aquarius
What Your Zodiac Sign