Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Disclaimer: The materials on the AwakeningPeople.com website are provided “as is.” AwakeningPeople.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AwakeningPeople.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Limitations In no event shall AwakeningPeople.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AwakeningPeople.com Internet site, even if AwakeningPeople.com or an AwakeningPeople.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on the AwakeningPeople.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AwakeningPeople.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. AwakeningPeople.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. AwakeningPeople.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Links AwakeningPeople.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ThinkerBeings.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.